How Are You Digesting Life?
Some say get over your childhood traumatic experiences (sexual abuse, parental neglect, violence, and others) ; whatever happened, happened and move forward. But the tools you were given in childhood is often how you process life until an awakening happens. At some point, you realize that things do not have to be as they are.
Often, our focus is on adults and their behaviors, but nothing occurs overnight. Over the years, good fruit (praise, affirmations, spiritual relationship with our Creator) compete with weeds (doubt, name-calling, abusive language, etc.) sewn. We reap both helpful fruit and unhealthy produce. But nothing happens overnight; change is possible.
How Can You Better Digest Your Past? Here are three ways to help you face your past.
- Meet yourself where you are. Your emotions and feelings are real. They are the inner workings of how you processed life. There is no need for feeling guilty about your anger and fear. Often, as you know, what you resist, will continue to show itself.
- Bring consciousness to what you are going through. Talk about it. Write about it. Share your emotions and feelings with someone who wants to listen and help. Seek emotional support from a qualified professional if you feel the need to and continue until you get what you need.
- Whatever pain you are experiencing does not have to be. You can chew your life experiences in small bites (steps) at a time so you can increase the absorption of your healthy nutrition (praise, being, spiritual awareness).
You are the Co-creator of your life. Create the life you want by being present with who you are. Accept all of your truths. And, every nourishment you take in affects every aspect of your life (emotional, financial, mental, physical, social, spiritual, etc.)
So, what’s really going on with your digestive issues (heartburn, indigestion, irritability, etc.)?
Make this moment and this lifetime great!
Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #18: God Gives You Common Sense – Create A Generational Love Cycle With Timika S Chambers
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #18: God Gives You Common Sense
- Happy Mother's Day!: When You Take Care of Your Children, God Takes Care of You. Life Principle #17
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #16: Create the Family You Want
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #15: Keep On Truckin
- Life Principle I Learned From My Mother #14: God Is Not In A Building: He Is In Your Heart.