From the ground up, we choose how we want something to effect us. We choose if we want to be better and grow or if we want to be bitter and stagnate and possibly die as a result of our uncontrolled emotions and thoughts. We choose to live or slowly cause or own destruction. We choose to live and experience happiness or hold on to anger, frustration, guilt, sadness, or worry which can lead to overwhelming stress and possibly cause a heart attack, stroke, or a “rare” health condition. Your mind reacts and so does your body.
Is anyone or anything worth that pain and worth your life and right to live?
Taking care of what you have been given (life, a house/ apartment, food, clothing, shoes, etc) is an expression of gratitude.
1. You are guided to eating healthier foods, eating meals 4-6 hours apart or frequent small meals, and maintaining a reasonable weight for your body.
2. You are guided to increase physical activity.
3. You are guided to cooking or buying what you know you will eat.
4. You are guided to pick your clothes off the floor / or not put them on the floor at all and properly care for your clothes.
5. You are guided to spend more time enjoying life and appreciating your miraculous body and how it obeys your thoughts and feelings.
Things are no longer things and are a reflection of you and your state of being.
Be true to who you are. It’s not about what others are doing. You don’t need anyone’s permission to do you.
Your heart, brain, and the rest of your body will love you for it.
When we do things from the heart, we are not concerned about another’s reaction, even so much as a “thank you”. Our intentions are in alignment with a higher power and not for show or approval. Our satisfaction comes from the ability to give instead of receiving.
Thank you Mom!