At every stage in our life, we have lessons to learn. Once lessons are learned, we receive these spiritual gifts to help us move on to the next stage (confidence, vision, compassion, etc.). What lesson are you needing to learn?
1. Advocating for yourself such as getting out of an abusive or negative relationship,
2. Taking care of your body such as resting your body more, eating healthier and leading a more active lifestyle,
3. Accepting that you are beautiful just the way you are,
4. Taking action and not waiting on others such as trusting the ideas given to you and go for it.
We are to evolve to our highest self. You are here for reasons. No one has the right or authority to tell you that you are a mistake, or that you do not belong here. Your birth is reason enough that you have divine purpose.
“You may feel alone or feel like you are the only one traveling on a road. The path may appear dark. You might not even have clear directions to where you are going. “Follow your heart”, mom would say, and she still says it today. It’s not about the crowd that’s following you. It’s about being true to yourself.
1. Decide what it is that brings you joy.
2. Let go of the things or change what is not bringing you joy. Trust yourself.
3. Speak up for yourself. Know your voice and use it. If you do not advocate for yourself, who will?
4. Learn from life experiences and keep moving forward holding your head high.
5. Be proud of yourself and give yourself credit for the work you have done.”
Where are you procrastinating in your life? What are you afraid of (others will not love you anymore, you will be considered “too good ” now, success, failure, losing yourself, not being part of the crowd, the list goes on).
People have died without ever realizing their potential . Aren’t you curious to see how powerful you truly are?
What do you know for sure that you should be doing?