Faded: put those negative thoughts to rest
Faded are the old ways of thinking: Make the most of your life.
1. To no longer live life on someone else’s terms. We all have the right to follow our own dreams and passions.
2. To no longer occupy the day with just things to do. To press forward, we must intentionally plan the day with activities that are in alignment with your goals. Time does not stand still for us make up our minds to do something.
3. To no longer fear the word “no”. To ask questions and let the other person tell you no instead of not asking and wondering if the outcome would have been different if you had asked your question. There is always a way to get something done. Put your creative cap on, and you will find a way.
4. To no longer put yourself in relationships that do not support you. It’s not so much the number of relationships you have, it is more about the quality of your relationships. Do you feel replenished or drained after speaking with a “friend”? Does your “friend” find every chance to put you down and belittle your efforts to be better and do better? Does he or she always want to keep those not so positive memories fresh in your mind? “Remember when you did this and that…….”
5. To no longer deny your desire to further your education, own your business, or embrace and develop your special gifts and talents. Believe in yourself and have confidence that you were designed the way you are for a reason.
Your life story will educate, empower, and inspire others to heal within and to pursue their dreams. Give hope where there is despair, give directions where there is no road map, and give love where there is hate.
Be the positive transformation you would like to see in the world.