Lesson 3: Be grateful for what you have, and you will be blessed with more.
Taking care of what you have been given (life, a house/ apartment, food, clothing, shoes, etc) is an expression of gratitude.
1. You are guided to eating healthier foods, eating meals 4-6 hours apart or frequent small meals, and maintaining a reasonable weight for your body.
2. You are guided to increase physical activity.
3. You are guided to cooking or buying what you know you will eat.
4. You are guided to pick your clothes off the floor / or not put them on the floor at all and properly care for your clothes.
5. You are guided to spend more time enjoying life and appreciating your miraculous body and how it obeys your thoughts and feelings.
Things are no longer things and are a reflection of you and your state of being.
I am so thankful for all the Lord provides.
Very true! Thank you!