It’s More Than Being Positive. It’s A Way Of Life.
With every experience, we choose our perspective. Choosing to transmute our childhood trauma comes from the inside out. It’s not about being positive for me. I prefer to face my emotions and feelings and use them to better myself and others. It’s work—a continual mastery of myself, but every effort counts because I deserve to live my life, and so do you.
Our mental health affects every area of our life.
Make this New Year be more about than resolutions. With conviction, take your life back. When you love yourself, loving behaviors (healthy eating, activities, joy, peace, purpose, and other life-sustaining emotions and feelings) follow.
Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #23: Tomorrow Is Not Promised – Create A Generational Love Cycle With Timika S Chambers
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #23: Tomorrow Is Not Promised
- Are the Troubles You Experience Due to a Lack of Life Principles?
- Father's Day: Why I Chose to Forgive My Father
- Life Principles I Learned from My Mother #22: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves
- Life Lessons I Learned From My Mother #21: After You Accept the Truth, You Can Move Forward with Your Life.
Make this lifetime great! You still can!!
Timika S Chambers