Resiliency: An Often Overlooked Superpower
How often do you overlook that regardless of what you’ve experienced, you are still here? One of the reasons we continue to wake up each morning is because we have work to do. No experience identifies us. Our life circumstances can awaken us to the often dormant powers within us.
Keep rising every day, knowing that you have everything you need to meet your growth opportunities and become the best You.
In today’s podcast, I share when I first heard the word resiliency and how you, too have access to this superpower.
Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #18: God Gives You Common Sense – Create A Generational Love Cycle With Timika S Chambers
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #18: God Gives You Common Sense
- Happy Mother's Day!: When You Take Care of Your Children, God Takes Care of You. Life Principle #17
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #16: Create the Family You Want
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #15: Keep On Truckin
- Life Principle I Learned From My Mother #14: God Is Not In A Building: He Is In Your Heart.
Make this lifetime great! You have every right to do so!