Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #19: Take Care of Home First.
I hope all is well with you and yours. It’s so easy to get caught up in the world and its expectations. But family is always first. We don’t need our children looking for love on the outside. Instead, they will use our standards at home to navigate the world. We show them how to take care of themselves and set the standards for their family and others. We remember that whatever we do at home has a direct and indirect effect on the world.
Thanks for listening & feel free to let me know your thoughts.
This podcast aims to help you heal from the inside out (softening your heart), rebuild the family concept, raise children with morals and life-sustaining principles, fulfill divine purposes, and achieve and sustain the best health possible. We break the generational cycle of pain by shining lights on the thoughts that created it. We prepare the soil and plant new thoughts by aligning ourselves with the Truths within us for a continued harvest of Spiritual fruit: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22).
Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #23: Tomorrow Is Not Promised – Create A Generational Love Cycle With Timika S Chambers
- Life Principles I Learned From My Mother #23: Tomorrow Is Not Promised
- Are the Troubles You Experience Due to a Lack of Life Principles?
- Father's Day: Why I Chose to Forgive My Father
- Life Principles I Learned from My Mother #22: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves
- Life Lessons I Learned From My Mother #21: After You Accept the Truth, You Can Move Forward with Your Life.